TN Association of Museums Scholarships
Humanities Tennessee’s 2022 TAM scholarship recipients:
- Emma Arnott / Surgoinsville Area Archive & Museum
- Lauchlin Kelly / Military Memorial Museum Upper Cumberland
- Wayne Wolford / Black History Museum of Warren Co.
- Rebecca Roberts / Black History Museum of Warren Co.
- Joseph Sweatt / Promise Land Heritage Association
- Jamye Hardy / Promise Land Heritage Association
- Kristina Dufresne / Paris-Henry Co. Heritage Center
- Janet Palmore / Robertson Co. Historical Society
- Lisa Huff / Granville Museum
- Judy Little / Beech River Museum
Applications for Humanities Tennessee’s scholarships to attend the 2022 Tennessee Association of Museums (TAM) Conference are now closed. TAM will host the conference in person March16-18, 2022, at the Meadowview Conference Resort in Kingsport, TN.
The scholarships are open to volunteers without museum-related backgrounds who work for a nonprofit museum or organization that is starting a museum which has no paid professional staff. Each scholarship provides two nights lodging and conference registration fees for up to two people from each applicant organization.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to the online scholarship application. Submission deadline: February 4, 2022
Visit the TAM website for conference information, and to apply for TAM’s young professional scholarship.
Humanities Tennessee offers a scholarship program for the Tennessee Association of Museums’ (TAM) annual conference held every March. This initiative stems from our commitment to provide opportunities for professional and organizational development of Tennessee’s museums and their humanities programming.
Since 2003, 321 individuals from 121 organizations across the state have attended the TAM conference with this scholarship. Once introduced to the museum community by this program, many organizations remain TAM members and continue to attend each year without a scholarship.
For questions about the program please contact Melissa Davis at Humanities Tennessee by phone, 615-770-0006, ext. 8016, or by e-mail, email@example.com. For questions about TAM, please contact Debbie Shaw, TAM coordinator, by phone, 615-495-3354, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org